ellen at universal?

nolatefees56

Original Poster
Does anyone know id Ellen Degenerous is coming to Universal this year?
I love her show and was wondering if she comes, when it would be.

mjc1984

i was wondering the same thing the past couple of years it has been the last week of march but if she does come back this year they may want to wait for the new roller coaster to open and than have her show her to promote the new coaster.

nolatefees56

Original Poster
yea. i know she usually does it at the end of march and i haven't heard anything. So i was also thinking they might wait for the opening of the new rollercoaster. But she changed television stations so maybe thats the reason why?

crazydaveh

yea. i know she usually does it at the end of march and i haven't heard anything. So i was also thinking they might wait for the opening of the new rollercoaster. But she changed television stations so maybe thats the reason why?

The local station the show airs on has nothing to do with it, it's up to the Show itself. The show airs on different stations all over the country, as it's syndicated. I believe NBC Universal produces the show, thus the reason for her coming down. She's usually here during spring break, which is going on now and the next six to seven weeks here in Otown.

Her website says nothing about coming to town, so maybe it's many things, but bottom line, she's not publicly scheduled to be here taping right now. Who knows, that could change.

The local station the show airs on has nothing to do with it, it's up to the Show itself. The show airs on different stations all over the country, as it's syndicated. I believe NBC Universal produces the show, thus the reason for her coming down. She's usually here during spring break, which is going on now and the next six to seven weeks here in Otown.

Her website says nothing about coming to town, so maybe it's many things, but bottom line, she's not publicly scheduled to be here taping right now. Who knows, that could change.

Warner's actually produces/distributes the show. The show used to tape on NBC's lot in Burbank, but moved over to the Warner lot this past season (NBCU is in the process of closing the Burbank lot and moving their operations over to Uni-Hollywood). NBC does still have the syndication contract with their owned stations to air the show, but at this point that is the only relationship remaining between NBCU and Ellen. Maybe this relationship is still strong enough to bring Ellen to Uni-Orlando, but as mentioned, it is entirely up to the Ellen production.

kcnole

Now that Ellen is no longer produced by NBC I doubt it. Its a shame, because I always enjoyed her segments out in the park. I'd dvr it and skip most of the show except for her segments out and about.

vnvnvn2000

I think that Ellen is one of the most interesting women of our era. I'm a Baby boomer and I love to watch her. I catch her show as often as I can and have even taped it to watch at a later time. I want to go to Universal to see her in person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom