elevations and plans (model)

modelbuilder

Original Poster
Hi, I am gearing up again to work on my 1:400 scale model of the Magic Kingdom. I have a couple thousand good photos and an extremely detailed overhead map I made that includes every lamp, fence, and detail there. and I have begun the 3-d blue prints fo the Main ST buildings.The one part I dont have hammered out is the different elevations. Does anyone have an idea of how the park lays out?
Does the train tracks climb and descend at all are are they level?
I know that it rises up behind the castle ( how much?) level through most of fantasy land and the slopes down around the tea cups and by small world. what about toon town? you have to walk down hill to get the the tracks that were overhead at the entrance to the park?
thanks for any help

smotw

Man, I am an architecture student and I have to say that what you are doing is what I've allwys wanted to do, but never had the time or the guts to do. I've allways wanted to make a Magic Kingdon model, but it allways seemed impossible for me (I live in Brazil and taking pictures of facades are a little dificult and expensive for me). But I sicerelly wish you all the luck. Sorry I can't help you answering your questions, but I am sure lots of people will.
Once again, good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom