Electrical Water Pageant

Skibum1970

I also wanted to point out that like others I fear that one day they'll decide..."eh time to get rid of this"
but you know what I fear more? Someone saying..."we really should upgrade the technology...better music...better lights..."
I can almost taste the irony of my complaining about things around the World not being plussed...and they would turn around and plus the one old out of date thing that to me just oozes WDW....:confused:

One difference about updating the technology in other areas is that those areas actually need it. The EWP is awesome because it is a little nostalgic. Haunted Mansion is actually low-tech and old school as well. The updates that need to happen are for broken things and not those rides/attractions that still hold their own.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
One difference about updating the technology in other areas is that those areas actually need it. The EWP is awesome because it is a little nostalgic. Haunted Mansion is actually low-tech and old school as well. The updates that need to happen are for broken things and not those rides/attractions that still hold their own.
I couldn't agree with you more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom