Electric Umbrella Reopens, so does final Seas module

majortom1981

hmm

Its probably cheaper then that.

The fast pricing that i did.

$25 dollars for a 2.5oz box of syrup 1 gallon of syrup makes about 66 12oz glasses of soda.

and 14 dollars for a co2 rental that lasts 5 people 6 -12 months if they have their own fountain.

Then the price of the water.

Disney can probably get it cheaper then I can get it from my local distributaor.

So I hope they dont increase the price of the soda since as you can see its so cheap for them its alsmost free.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Just wanted to add, that as of Thursday (when i went) they had completely replaced the toppings bars. Long time ago they abandoned the vaccum-hose dispensers of condiments and now the new bar areas are redesigned and void of them.

The areas where the drink kiosks will be are assumedly behind the rehab walls i saw them franticly painting thursday morning. They flank the entrance doors near Innoventions East/SSE and the one closest to Innoventions Plaza/Mousegear.

sillykid

I work for a casual dining company that is well known and thoughout the world. We do not get a deep discount, but do get a little one on soda syrup. And we have a 22oz glasses when filled with ice and soda costs us .12. I really hope they don't raise the price. Disney costs is no more then .06 a glass.

beachclubbasics

I work for a casual dining company that is well known and thoughout the world. We do not get a deep discount, but do get a little one on soda syrup. And we have a 22oz glasses when filled with ice and soda costs us .12. I really hope they don't raise the price. Disney costs is no more then .06 a glass.
I hope that Disney does free refills and doesn't raise the price...but when you compare them to the price of soda at our local Six Flags (Almost $4 for a large soda) or someo f our local Jersey shore establishments, Disney doesn't look all that bad.

beachclubbasics

Maybe I shouldn't out myself...

Personally, I'd rather get my own soda. Some days, the CMs working are really slopping and all the cups are overflowing and sticky on the outside and the CMs are getting their hands all over everything. I'll be more than happy to fill my own cup and get a free refill out of it. Honestly, soda is so cheap that even if people cheat the system (keep the same cup for a day or two, for example), Disney doesn't really lose any money. If you are really that cheap, though, what are you doing at WDW?
as a Vegita Beta thief then..lol. We will literally hang at the Club Cool and drink as mush of that stuff as we can, but that's only because we can't get it anywhere else and we can't buy it or import it either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom