El Pirata y El Perico

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
Does anyone know if this eatery has been open lately? The last few times I have been there, it was operating seasonally. I just don't know what season it operates. :lol: So, if anyone has been to MK lately and has noticed, any information is appreciated! :wave:

diz4life

I believe that someone has posted a review of the restaraunt recently on Deb's site. This leads me to believe that it is currently reopened. My husband and I will be down there next month. We shall see if it is alive and well then....:slurp: (we always visit Disney in the off season to avoid ridiculous crowds...). :)
Cheers!(if only there were a smiley face with a half yard from the Rose and Crown in hand!!!! hhhhmmmmmmm.)

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
lawyergirl77 said:
Woo hoo! I'll be in WDW on Tuesday and I've always wanted to try it! yippee! :sohappy:

Eat the taco sald! :fork: :fork:

:lookaroun

Really, they are great. Check the signature. I was afriad it closed for ever. :p :slurp:

PineapplePrincess

Tacos

We were there at Easter time, and ate there the last day it was operating. We were told that they were closing for the summer. (Don't shoot the messenger) We had tried to eat there earlier in the week, but they were closed. I think they kind of decide what hours they'll be open on a day to day basis. At any rate, the tacos are fabulous!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom