El Pirata et el Perico

enoe01

It wasnt open mid may. i love that place but it is hardly ever open. I found the next best place is Peco Bills, just get the nacho salad, u can add all the toppings that you want, they just give u meat in a big nacho bowl.

jonimcd

We were there the 18-27th of May and it was open . We ate there several times. When it is open, it usually closes at 4:00 pm so you have to get over there for lunch.

nngrendel

It wasnt open mid may. i love that place but it is hardly ever open. I found the next best place is Peco Bills, just get the nacho salad, u can add all the toppings that you want, they just give u meat in a big nacho bowl.

I wish I would have done that. I went one night last week because I have read they have the best burgers. I wasnt impressed at all. All though they did have a large topping bar the burger itself was not worth it. Maybe it was because I went around 11pm? :shrug:

Maybe I will try again and get the Nacho Salad.

surfsupdon

Original Poster
Thanks for the answer. I wanted the nacho salad but this place is rarely open, yet it was open first week of March this past year. Whaaa? Makes no sense...I though for Summer Nightastic it'd be open.....guess that's overboardtastic if it were open.

Hmph.

Thanks didn't know about Pecos taco bowl.

Pioneer Hall

It will probably be open when the summer really gets busy (late june through mid august). However, it is usually only open from 11-3 for lunch time.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Who's been to MK recently? Is this seasonal place open for the summer? Is it open now?

This doesn't help your current situation about timing but I did go last year from June 6 - 14. It was open the entire time. I love that place! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

brent2124

I have seen it open from 11-4PM on 3 different weekend trips since mothersday weekend. Mothersday weekend, the weekend of May 21st, and the weekend of June 4th it was open and it is the best CS I have ever had at the MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom