Eighteen Year Old On Cruise

kal1484

Okay guys, ya'll know I'll be eighteen soon. For my b-day/grad/other things, my mom said she'd take me on a disney cruise. So, here's the prob. I'll be eighteen, therefore not able to go into the teen section. Is it still worth it? Cuz I will be an "adult" and i kinda wanna socialize with people (guys ;)) my age, think I should still go on the disney cruise, or just go for a vacation at disney?

cruiseman

Well thats a tough one. I think you might think the teen area is kinda lame. You might get meet dudes your age but the chance of meeting like 14 years olds might bum ya out. The cruise is awsome and if your comfortable with smiling at a dude while sunning yourself then i say go fo it. When i worked on the cruise i always saw independent older teens doing there own thing.

jim

Upvote 0

spike99

The teenager part is the bomb Kelly don't worry it'll be fun. We had a bunch of 18 year old girls who explained their situation and they got in the teenage section when i went. It's well worht it but yes, alos there are many great things to do on your own.

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

I definatly had a great time, being 20 at the time.

you get to go into all the adult sections of things. and it is so worth it on Castaway Cay. The adult beach is simply amazing.

and there aren't many people around your age anyway. I think there was MAYBE 5 or 6 possible people between the ages of 17-21 on the cruise. but i still had a blast. enjoy being 18. ;)

Upvote 0

CowGirlJessie

I was 18 when we went on the Disney Magic.....and it was the best vacation I've ever been on. You can get into the Dance club/piano bar/etc. The adult part of Castaway Cay is AMAZING!!!!
Even though I was 18, we still did all the family type stuff, it was a blast. Then again, my dad, sister, and I are just big kids at heart! (My mom tries to be when we are on vacation :lol: )

Bottom Line

ITS DEFINATELY WORTH IT!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom