EHH question (Fantasyland Untrained H/H)

rapunzel316

Original Poster
I just picked up an attractions shift at Fantasyland. Does anyone know what this shift entails? Also I work over at DHS so I'm not sure where to go for costuming. Help! thank you!

Slugger

You will be parking strollers for your shift. Costuming is over at West Clock where you board the bus to the entrance to the tunnel. I'd suggest printing out the EHH confirmation and taking it with you to costuming as they can tell you which costume you will need since there are multiple costumes for Fantasyland Attractions.

rapunzel316

Original Poster
You will be parking strollers for your shift. Costuming is over at West Clock where you board the bus to the entrance to the tunnel. I'd suggest printing out the EHH confirmation and taking it with you to costuming as they can tell you which costume you will need since there are multiple costumes for Fantasyland Attractions.

Thank you!

sfgadv02

Hello, I just picked up this shift as well. Do I clock in by those computers before the tunnel under the castle? Do I have to meet anyone before and how do I go outside from CDS? Thank you. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom