EE preview on TV

The_CEO

Yen_Sid1 said:
It will be a behind-the-scenes look.
Yensid1, is this picture abunch of fluff or is it the real deal?

ev3.jpg

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
dolbyman said:
I'd love to get my hands on this one .. any chance you could send this to me ?

MSN,email,etc. ?
It's a 6.3 GB file....if you could somehow let me know how to get it to you (I don't have much knowledge in sending large files) I'd be glad to.

Yen_Sid1

The_CEO said:
Yensid1, is this picture abunch of fluff or is it the real deal?

ev3.jpg

It is the basic shape of the Yeti, but of course, all blurry, the Yeti looks fantastic in person. They did a great job, he looks pretty mean.

dolbyman

It's a 6.3 GB file....if you could somehow let me know how to get it to you (I don't have much knowledge in sending large files) I'd be glad to.

you should run it through some encoder first ... I added you in my MSN ..:wave:

dxwwf3

Yen_Sid1 said:
It is the basic shape of the Yeti, but of course, all blurry, the Yeti looks fantastic in person. They did a great job, he looks pretty mean.

Thank goodness. To me, that screencap looks almost laughable. I was starting to get worried ;)

I was watching the Parade this morning and I was actually begging my TV to show video of the ride when I saw the camera attached to the car. God it was great to finally see some ride shots, even if just a few :)

Buford

If anyone taped the show, please let me know. We lost power a bit before it began airing here, and I promised to give a copy of the show to a friend. Eek! Thanks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom