EE opening date

jacksnightmare

Original Poster
Ok, I am sure that this has been posted several times but every thread has various different answers. Some answers are what someone has heard, other are hopes, but does anyone know when EE is going to open, or atleast have CM soft openings? I have heard December, on this board, and dont believe it, but I am planning a trip right now for the turn of the year. I just dont want to go and miss riding it by a few days. Thank you

PirateJ

When I was at DAK last week, I asked a CM standing by the times board when EE was going to open and she told me that the official opening is expected to be March/April 2006, but soft openings are expected by Christmas. I thought that was pretty soon myself, but hopefully its true! :wave:

jacksnightmare

Original Poster
Its seems that the words "thread search" get thrown around here way to much. Anytime someone new comes here people jump on them right away to do a search. Anyone could do a search for anything they wanted to know and find it but that would defeat the purpose of having a message board.

Thank you PirateJ

WDWBro

But without searching, the future looks bleak.

Take a good hard look!

The future can be saved, however, if you send a minimum of $2,000 into my paypal account. If you don't, well, let's just say the apocalypse may be sooner than you think. You've been warned, and now I must go.

disneylands

Account Suspended
jacksnightmare said:
Its seems that the words "thread search" get thrown around here way to much. Anytime someone new comes here people jump on them right away to do a search. Anyone could do a search for anything they wanted to know and find it but that would defeat the purpose of having a message board.

Thank you PirateJ

I got wailed on by people saying that I should use the search thing too. Oh well, you just deal with it, you know.

wdwishes2005

ughhh i have a bit of a sticky wicket, the soonest we can go is smoetime LATE december because we have a big trip and need our Aps next december, so i hope it gets delayed a while.

WDWBro

Connor002 said:
why don't we try to welcome newcomers instead of jumping down their throats for not doing a thread search :brick:

To make things better for the future forum trolls of America. Duh!

jacksnightmare

Original Poster
I have been around for sometime, but never really post. The worst thing this site ever got was that search function. All I asked was a question figuring that someone would have a definate date

CAPTAIN HOOK

It doesn't matter when it opens - if you miss out its a good excuse for returning to WDW.
I missed the M:S opening in 2003 by a matter of a couple of months - I'm still excited about next August being my first chance to ride it - and I don't think I've missed anything by waiting 3 years.
On the other hand - I'll get to ride EE a matter of months after its opening - Spring 2006 I believe :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom