EE Documentary on UK tv!!!

Pippa

Original Poster
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Now that England are out of the World Cup on penalties (AGAIN!!) we need something to cheer us up, and on Tuesday 4 July there's a programme about EE on Sky Channel 283 Discovery Travel & Living at 9 pm. I hardly ever see programmes about WDW in the UK so I can't wait!!

HandyAndy

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
Its saved on my Sky+

About time we Brits got to see a bit of WDW on TV
This is great, I've also got Sky Plus, is there any chance you gould talk me through how ot save that episode? Thanks!
Oh man I'm so gutted at the minute, I haven't cried in ages,but Rooney was unforgiveable. Oh well, bring on FIFA World Cup 2010!!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

HandyAndy said:
This is great, I've also got Sky Plus, is there any chance you gould talk me through how ot save that episode? Thanks!
Oh man I'm so gutted at the minute, I haven't cried in ages,but Rooney was unforgiveable. Oh well, bring on FIFA World Cup 2010!!!
Rooney just kicked the wrong balls !!!!!

Sky +
1) Press TV Guide
2) Top Option - All Channels
3) Press Green Page Down - keep pressing until you reach Channel 283
4) Press +24hrs and keep pressing until you reach Tuesday and skip along to 2100hrs
5) Press Record
6) Press Keep

cmatt

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
Rooney just kicked the wrong balls !!!!!

Sky +
1) Press TV Guide
2) Top Option - All Channels
3) Press Green Page Down - keep pressing until you reach Channel 283
4) Press +24hrs and keep pressing until you reach Tuesday and skip along to 2100hrs
5) Press Record
6) Press Keep

you could just go to all channels then key in '283' you know....:wave:

anyway - nice tip off! shame i only have standard sky and that big brother on (mrs cmatt loves that show!) could one of you lovely people record it then upload to megaupload or rapid share :)

go on, you know you want to :p

col

im always looking at the tv guide on the tv to see if anything is on about EE. im gonna tape that coz im in work.

Tigerdaly

HandyAndy said:
Thanks, its recorded!
Totally agree about Rooney, but oh well, got to move over it sometime :D

Thanks for the tip off about EE.
Its not Rooney you want to be annoyed about its Rinaldo for getting him sent off and enjoying it. Did you see him wink to his bench after it and smiling.
Dont fancy his luck back at Man Utd.

masonp

ee on sky

thanx for the tip for tues,
anybody who thinks Rooney is an idiot is wrong but i cant see Ronaldo playing another game in the premiership even if he does he can expect to get kicked a lot harder than carvello did in the groin. But then again i dont think it will be the players only kicking him. anybody agree:zipit:

DisneyFreak1978

Thanks for this, I have set it in my Sky + too.
I am sooooooo gutted about England going out of the world cup, I hate Ronaldo - that guy winds me up!!!:fork:

Domboy

Ive just set mine to record

gotta love sky+

thanks for the tip off - dunno if there have been any others about Disney on before - so glad to catch this one :king:

Pippa

Original Poster
Hi guys!

Glad to have helped, I'm intrigued to see Joe Rhode, the Imagineer who was in charge of its design as he imagineered the Adventurers club too.

HandyAndy

Will this be the same as that Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest that was on when I was up in Orlando, around the time of EE opening!
OFF TOPIC: Although I am a huge Enlgand fan and have been all my life, I can still admit that I respect Renaldo as he played great that match (although a little cocky about it) and held his head high from Rooneys insults throught the whole match. It was Rooneys own fault he was sent off. If you want someone to blame our loss on, blame Sven........TERRY FOR CAPTAIN :D

CAPTAIN HOOK

Pippa said:
Don't forget everyone it's tonight at 9pm on Discovery Travel & Living

:wave:
The beers in the fridge, the armchair reserved and the family under strict instructions to sit quietly and watch :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom