Eating on Ferrys?

decbysteph

We are planning on taking a ferry to MGM from Beach Club on our arrival day. It will have been a long day already by the time we get there (up at 3 a.m.), so I was wondering if we could grab a sandwich at the B.C. marketplace and eat it on the ferry ride over? Is this done, frowned upon, etc...??

tigsmom

I don't see why not, I've seen others eating on the boats before. Just remember to take all the garbage with you when you leave. You may even be able to finish your sandwich on the dock while you wait for the boat.

Upvote 0

octoberbarry

We arrived at FW at noon on our first day with just time to check in and hop on the ferry to get over to CR for parasailing, and we hadn't eaten since 6 AM. So we got take-out from Trail's End and ate it on the boat over to CR. No problem, no questions asked. Of course, we did take our trash and get rid of it. But the boat operator had no problem with us eating on the boat.

Upvote 0

swimmom

Ditto. Although I don't think they really want you eating on Disney transportation, but what harm would there be especially if you don't leave anything behind.

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

Yes, we have done it plenty of times, too. Not only should you collect your garbage, but you should make sure you hold onto all garbage tightly as you are moving. It gets pretty windy on board the ferry. We had to hold on tightly to a 20 oz drink to keep it from blowing out of our hand as we cruised across the water.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom