Eating in the park

DiSnEyF@n

Hello all! I hope everyone is well and staying safe.

I was wondering if anyone knows if I can still pack my lunch and eat it in the parks? If so, where are we allowed to eat it at?
We used to eat at the quick service places, but I’m not sure you’re allowed to do that still. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your help!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You will not be allowed inside to eat at any QS restaurant unless you have mobile ordered something. There are CMs staffed at each entry.

You’ll need to find an outdoor table (as an example those on Sunset Blvd at DHS) or a secluded area (away from other guests) to eat your packed lunch. You *may* also be able to eat in one of the “relaxation stations” in the parks where guests are allowed to remove their masks.

Upvote 0

Lilofan

Hello all! I hope everyone is well and staying safe.

I was wondering if anyone knows if I can still pack my lunch and eat it in the parks? If so, where are we allowed to eat it at?
We used to eat at the quick service places, but I’m not sure you’re allowed to do that still. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your help!
You can still ask for free ice water inside!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Although Disney over the years has removed a lot of benches and seats you can still find them in areas around the park to sit and take time to eat. There are also many shaded isolated areas in each park that allows you room to sit and take a break to eat. Ive rarely seen a CM tell a guest they had to abandon an area unless it was sitting on a wall that could pose a danger.

Upvote 0

HollyAD

I had no trouble sitting at any bench and drinking or eating as long as we were "stationary." Some relaxation areas were shaded or had umbrellas to block the sun which was nice. I do miss the days of walking and enjoying my coffee but it was nice to be seated and relax a few moments before moving on to the next ride.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom