Eat to the Beat Concert Packages

jiddng

The other problem I see with this, is that some artists (like Dennis DeYoung) have such a large body of work, they split it up across the 3 shows. It is not the same show repeated twice like Candlelight Processional. So how would I book a dining package? Say "Can you tell me when Dennis DeYoung is going to sing "Babe"? That's the show I want to see" ???

CtDisneyGuy33

Has anyone heard of them giving selected seating tixs to those who go into the Visa lounge? Ive read elsewhere that they have done so in the past, but never read it here

fillerup

Has anyone heard of them giving selected seating tixs to those who go into the Visa lounge? Ive read elsewhere that they have done so in the past, but never read it here

Yes, this was done on a pretty regular basis last year.

Oddly though, at several concerts I went to, they had room for 40 to 60 people roped off on the far left side in the uncovered area. But by the time the concert started, there was either no one in the reserved section or just a handful of people so they just opened the area for general seating.

As of last week, the whereabouts of this new package seating hadn't been finalized.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom