Eat at Be our Guest without reservations (if you are going to MVMCP)

boojovi

Original Poster
Yesterday my husband and I went to Disney for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party. All though I had been checking the Disney on line dinning reservations for a table at the new Be Our Guest restaurant I had no luck. However I figured I would pop over just to see if maybe we could get in, and we did!!!!! :) BUT we did have a little luck on our side. We got to park right at 4:00 when they started to let the MVMCP ticket holders in, we went straight the Be Our Guest restaurant and there was only 2 of us. When the guy pulled out the chart to see if their were any opening that night I noticed that it was pretty full. We got reservations for 7:20 so I think we really lucked out. Although this is not a bullet proof way to get into the restaurant it is definitely worth trying. They are taking dinner reservations at the window to the left side of the restaurant before you cross the bridge, but remember...

A) you need to be going to the Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party (they will ask for proof) and
B) you need to get Be our Guest Window between 3:30 and 5pm to get a table for that night.

Good Luck!!!!!
PS--- the food is great

OklaHoops

We stopped by Be Our Guest on 12/11/12 at 4:45pm. I asked if we could be admitted for stand by and we were let in immediately to the ballroom next to the windows with the snow falling. My family enjoyed and outstanding meal of Cornish Hen and the most delicious dessert around. :) We has a great waiter and meeting Beast was icing on the cake. It was a wonderful experience! :D

tecowdw

Hmmm...
I'm just not seeing what the big deal about BOG is. The lunch lines are terribly long, dinner reservations are nearly impossible to get. They don't even list it on the time guide now that it is officially open (presumably to avoid even more people trying to go there). It's just crazy. I have to say I wasn't that impressed for lunch.

I was able to do lunch there back on Thanksgiving Day. Had about a 20-25 minute wait after being shocked that there was such a large line already just after 11 am. Guess they must have opened long before 11.

Anyway, we shared the steak sandwich and had potato leek soup and french onion soup. The leek soup was outstanding but neither the french onion soup nor the steak sandwich were IMHO. And besides the turkey sandwich not much else I would be interested in on that menu. Not to mention the prices were ridiculous - with holiday surcharge even. Ugh!

Makes me wonder - is this rush just the "because it's new" phase or is it really considered a great restaurant? I don't think I'll be one to know.

:confused:

Disneyhead'71

New. WDW regulars are starved for new experiences. Believe it or not, some folks have actually wondered off property in search of new things to do.

I know, shocking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom