Eastern Caribbean Cruise

jjbrooks567

Original Poster
My mom and her husband are going on a 7 night Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy on 12/5/2015. I was wondering if anyone can give me any information on what the weather will be like so they will know how to pack. They would also like to know of some excursions that are recommended in St Maarten and St Thomas. Thanks!

When I went in a similar timeframe, the weather was warm. The only thing that was chilly was the water at Castaway Cay (though I would imagine it would be similar at the other ports).

Of course, I'm coming from a freezing Chicago (usually) so chilly may be different to me than to you. Also, the interior spaces can get chilly (regardless of time of year) so you may want a light sweater/pants to wear around.

MotherofaPrincessLover

I did that cruise last year except we went to Puerto Rico instead of St Thomas. It was really hot in St Maarten. Our Castaway day was a little on the cooler side. I did still sit on the beach in my swimsuit, but I'm also from Minnesota. It was pretty warm all of our days at sea; I think we wore shorts and tank tops/tshirts all of the days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom