Easter Events at WDW

Goontoe

Hi all. We are heading to WDW on Good Friday and will be there for a week. We are staying at Disney's Boardwalk and will have our 6 year old daughter with us. We are wondering if Disney has any Easter-related events (like an Easter Egg hunt) somewhere on property. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thank you.

-G

k.hunter30

i was there on Easter one year thinking I'd get to see the wonderful Disney Easter parade that's on TV... no such luck. You might already know this, but that is filmed a few weeks before. they did have a parade though - just not "THE" parade.

Upvote 0

PineapplePrincess

The resort will probably have some sort of activity for the kids. We usually go at Easter every other year (sadly this is our off year:( ). Anyway, the Crystal Palace doesn't do anything special for Easter, but it is a really nice place to have Easter breakfast. Also, in addition to the regular characters, the Easter Bunny and Mrs. Easter Bunny are available for photos and autographs.

Upvote 0

Blonde Princess

I don't know if they still have these events, but for several years in a row my sons went to an Easter Tea Party with Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit etc in the United Kingdom in Epcot. One year it was just a walk up and be put on the list for a time to return. One year I called and made reservations, through Disney reservations. One year it was a first come first in line event.

In any event it was very cute and the kids had a great time.

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

I was disappointed to see that the parade was no more, read it on another site. Would have been nice to see if live on Easter Sunday.

We will be there the 7th thru 12th of April, we can't wait.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom