Easter bunny

tare

Original Poster
Any word on if and when/where mr and mrs Easter bunny will beat the world?? Maybe this is posted already I just didn't see anything. Thanks!!!!

jensenrick

Any word on if and when/where mr and mrs Easter bunny will beat the world?? Maybe this is posted already I just didn't see anything. Thanks!!!!

I'm curious about this myself now. They always USED to, right in Town Square of MK, but then again, they used to have the loveliest Easter Parade as well. (le sigh)

Looking elsewhere I see that Epcot will have a Egg-Sperience, involving a $5 map where you search for character Easter eggs, and then there's a prize at the end.

Boma, at Animal Kingdom Lodge, will have extended breakfast hours on Easter Sunday (why just there?) and they will have religious services in the Fantasia Ballroom of the Contemporary Resort. (opposite end of the resort from the extended breakfast? *shrug*)

And that is the sum total of Easter related info I could find for WDW

AndyS2992

They should just use Disney's own bunny, Oswald, who is now appearing at Tokyo Disneyland.

1396317500971.jpg

Betsyboo

Do all the resorts have an Easter bunny visit? I noticed that portorleans.org is reporting that the Easter Bunny will make an appearance there on Easter Sunday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom