Easter 2013 park phase closings

RSoxNo1

Looks like crowds are still somewhat high today... 90 minute wait at BTMR, 60 minutes at Space. Thunder seems to be higher because Splash is down.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Looks like crowds are still somewhat high today... 90 minute wait at BTMR, 60 minutes at Space. Thunder seems to be higher because Splash is down.

Those aren't high - that's just not an empty park. I think people need a little bit of a recentering of their expectations.

RSoxNo1

Those aren't high - that's just not an empty park. I think people need a little bit of a recentering of their expectations.
90 minutes for Thunder midday is a little high. 60 minutes for Space is not. I'd be interested to see how much of an effect SDMT has on crowds, but I still think additional rides are needed in all four parks to spread crowds further.

PhotoDave219

So tonight wasnt bad (as compared to the ton of attendance from the previous two weeks) but it wasnt slow. I spent the night on MSUSA (fireworks pictures) and it was a disaster getting in at 7PM. the overall comment I heard from guests was "Why is everyone still here? Spring Break is supposed to be over...."

71jason

Monday = busy day at MK always, 52 weeks a year (combination of EMH and "let's see Mickey first"mentality). Now if you tell me there were similar crowds at AK yesterday, I'd raise an eyebrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom