Early Park Admission using a travel agent?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Do you guys ever buy Universal tickets using a travel agent to get the early park admission hour? If so I would love recommendations. Thank you!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I just saw this thread. the answer is yes if you are purchasing a multi day ticket, we can also get you the express pass if you are not staying at a Legacy hotel

Pam

IMDREW

It depends on which one you have. Both the Premier and Preferred give it to you but it is on select days for the Preferred.

Pam
Thanks! One more question. My brother and I both have the preferred pass. We're taking our sister for a day to the parks. She will be buying a day ticket. Can we bring her along for the early park admission?

I know in DLP for instance, we usually bring our family to the annual pass entrance with us and it's never a problem.

JoeCamel

Thanks! One more question. My brother and I both have the preferred pass. We're taking our sister for a day to the parks. She will be buying a day ticket. Can we bring her along for the early park admission?

I know in DLP for instance, we usually bring our family to the annual pass entrance with us and it's never a problem.
You show your pass again in the park or wait til regular open at the front

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom