Early Magic Hours For DHS

randyjackson

headed down to wdw in a week or so and was gonna take advantage of the early magic hours for galaxy's edge & toy story land has anyone done this yet?? if so what should should i try to arrive at the park by thanks!

Weather_Lady

If you're talking about the 6am "extra extra" magic hours and want to be among the first few dozen people in, arriving prior to 5:30am is recommended. I've read (on a blog I can't link to here) that the extra extra magic hours have not been hugely popular, so you should be able to get a ton done in that time. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

crawale

headed down to wdw in a week or so and was gonna take advantage of the early magic hours for galaxy's edge & toy story land has anyone done this yet?? if so what should should i try to arrive at the park by thanks!
We were there from 7th thru 16th and one day did the EMH. We arrived at HS around 6.45am and had about a 25 minute wait for Smuggler's Run. The line moves quickly with no fast passes. We checked during the day and the maximum wait time was 45 minute. At no time was Galaxy's Edge closed so you would have had to join the virtual queue. Have to say that in over 30 years visiting Disney this was one of the quietest times generally - either the FL kids were back in school or there were cancellations for Dorian. However our hotel - AKL was at capacity.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom