Early June?

CLEtoWDW

So we just returned from our WDW vacation and of course we begin planning our next one.
My question is this... has anyone attended during the first week in June? I’m wondering if crowds might by not as bad since “summer vacation” hasn’t started yet for the majority of schools in the north and Midwest. Thoughts?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So we just returned from our WDW vacation and of course we begin planning our next one.
My question is this... has anyone attended during the first week in June? I’m wondering if crowds might by not as bad since “summer vacation” hasn’t started yet for the majority of schools in the north and Midwest. Thoughts?
It has however has started for most of the public schools in Florida.

It will be slightly less crowded than dates further into June and July, but the last 2 weeks in August are still the best summer weeks in terms of attendance as nearly the entire state of Florida is back in school by mid month.

Upvote 0

keacc

The first week of June is generally "Gay Days". Crowds are lower. If you are offended by this, it is not the time to go. We went one year whenmy kids were 4, 6 an 8. They asked a few questions, but we got by it.

Upvote 0

jaklgreen

We have gone the first week of June last year and the year before. It is getting busy but not out of hand busy. But you can see day by day how crowds increase.

Upvote 0

Jayhawkie

Actually they changed Gay Days to August in 2019. Girls in Wonderland and another LGBT group are still holding their events the first weekend of
June.

Upvote 0

JohnD

This year, I went the last week in May / first week in June. To say it was hot was an understatement. I was able to squeeze in the last few days of the Flower and Garden festival. But it definitely didn't feel like Spring.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom