News Early close for Test Track Feb 2 2022

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
not curious at all, it takes 15 minutes to get a sign made up and printed. non issue
It is curious, actually. for those of us with a curiousity around rides and ride systems. 3 days in a row of an early closure. So a problem worth taking the ride down early for, but not serious enough to have it closed for a day? You may blow it off, but others don't.

twall0415

I think whatever issue is currently going on is something that has been going on for a bit. A couple of times we've visited recently (October and January), Test Track closed early with just a notification in the app during the day.

eliza61nyc

It is curious, actually. for those of us with a curiousity around rides and ride systems. 3 days in a row of an early closure. So a problem worth taking the ride down early for, but not serious enough to have it closed for a day? You may blow it off, but others don't.
Oh no I wasn't blowing it off, I thought the problem was there wasn't signs earlier.
Could it be simple maintenance not a ride problem?

TikibirdLand

We're not as frequent visitors as others on this board. But, we've never actually ridden TT 2.0. It's been down the last 3 times we visited EPCoT. 2x we were in line (even ready to board one time) when it went down. After seeing videos, maybe that's a good thing. :p

StarWarsGirl

Screenshot_20220208-094047_Facebook.jpg

StarWarsGirl

If they need to close early, today's the day to do it. Weather is nasty and no one is going to want to ride TT by this evening.

StarWarsGirl

I ride it for the memories of what it used to be, never WoM but it was entertaining to a car guy like me.
I'n too young to remember WOM, but I miss original TT. I go through it and remember what used to be in each section. Just hoping for a TT 3.0 at some point that's not all flashy lights.

Centauri Space Station

I'n too young to remember WOM, but I miss original TT. I go through it and remember what used to be in each section. Just hoping for a TT 3.0 at some point that's not all flashy lights.
2.0 is great and far more fitting of Epcot’s theme. It hides the infrastructure of the building better than 1.0 and doesn’t make the track clearly visible the whole ride. This article breakdown the improvements theme wise well https://www.themeparktourist.com/features/20170205/32467/lost-legends-test-track?page=5

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom