E-ride nights?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Well theresonly 8 listed and they say nine attractions, perhaps its a typo. Ive checked the original e mail and I made no mistooks on the copy and paste.:)

ToTBellHop

As far as I know, the Tomorrowland Transit Authority is not open, but the Haunted Mansion is (change over last year for me)
1. Pirates
2. Splash
3. Thunder
4. Country Bears
5. Haunted Mansion
6. Space
7. Buzz
8. Alien Encounter
9. Astro Orbiter

pepsistar

:D We just got back --- Went to the E-ride nights Tues and Fri. TTA was open but Pirates was not on either night. The rest of DogsRule's list was the same/open. I really thought Pirates would be open because of the movie but it was not, at least when we there. :cry: ( we went on during the day though, and saw Capt. Hook for a picture/autograph by the store :) )

I asked this question prior, and just got it answered from from the Disney store inside the Downtown Disney Resort Hotel. You CAN purchase an E-Ride ticket with the Play 4 Days Pass, so if you are a Florida resident and wondering, there ya go.

pepsistar

:D Mono Black--- Yep that is true! my daughter and grandson had a play Four pass and we bought the E-ride tickets for them.

It was my understanding that as long as it is a Park Hopper pass you can. No one day tickets--- We were also wondering if we could buy them, as we usually have seasonal pass'. We were very happy that it turned out that we could. :D

thebubster4

When will we know if there will be "ANY" E ride nights in Sept? I'll be there the 6th-13th. Sure would be nice to have a couple of extra hrs at MK when the park closes at 7 PM. :veryconfu

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by thebubster4
When will we know if there will be "ANY" E ride nights in Sept?

The e-mail I posted came from Disney last week. It does say that there are none planned for Sep. This may change but if it dosent happen in the next week or so Id forget it. Personally I think youll dip out, cant see them adding any given that this is one of the quietest times. Hope im wrong though.

pepsistar

:( "No" E- Ride nights in Sept??? :cry: I too, was hoping!!!! You would think that they would, as they close SOOOOOOOOO Early!!

We go ever year late Sept. early Oct. for my birthday and my grandson's and have been VERY disappointed the last few years! The lines are long and the parks close at 6-7 every night. Makes it very hard for a Garfield :lol: type person like me to get much done. They used to have the E-ride nights which made it a little more manageable-- HOPE HOPE HOPE!!!!!!!! :veryconfu :lookaroun

Help CM"S!!!!!!!! :D :cry: ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom