e-ride nights?

wdwrules

were going to disneyworld in march and staying on site for the first time. i heard that the parks stay open later for people that stay on site. is that what e-ride nights are and if so how much later.is that available year round and for all parks or just magic kingdom.which rides stay open and where do you get a pass for it.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Don't expect those dates until about a month or two before you go....the dates aren't planned too far in advance...well they at least are published to the public until right before.

Upvote 0

disney2b

the park stay open 3 hours after it closes.
It cost ten dollars extra for your ticket that u buy the E-Ride night
the rides are.
ALIEN ENCOUNTER
ASTRO ORBITER
BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN
BUZZ LIGHTYEARS SPACERANGER SPIN
COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE
HAUNTED MANSION
SPACE MOUNTAIN
SPLASH MOUNTAIN
TOMMORROWLAND TRANSIT AUTHORITY

This is a definate do on the disney list. the longest is 5 to 10 minutes, and towards closing the are walk on and you can ride for as long as you want on some of them like Splash Mountain.

Hope this Helps

Upvote 0

mickeyfan

Originally posted by wdwrules
were going to disneyworld in march and staying on site for the first time. i heard that the parks stay open later for people that stay on site. is that what e-ride nights are and if so how much later.is that available year round and for all parks or just magic kingdom.which rides stay open and where do you get a pass for it.

The e-ride nights are only for the Magic Kingdom at this time. You have to purchase an extra ticket to go to these. I believe it is about $12.00 per person now. Not all rides are open, just what is normally considered the "E" ticket rides. You can purchase the tickets at your resorts guest services desk anytime. And from what I understand it is just for on-site resort guests. Never been, but would like to do it one year. Just so happens that the dates we have been there they have not had any E-Ride nights. They usually don't publish these dates until about a month ahead.:(

Upvote 0

Tramp

wdwrules:

I put a photo of the e-ride brochure for august in the 'photo' section of this board...it has all the info you need about the e-ride nights....have fun!

Upvote 0

Tramp

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
yep that rasied it from 10 to 12 dollars :-(

Jason:

Just how busy can the damn "WEDWAY" aka TTA be during E-ride nights?

I'm was surprised to see Country Bear included also...

I've never been to E-ride nights but I'm curious just how many people spend their time on these two attractions.

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Tramp

Jason:

Just how busy can the damn "WEDWAY" aka TTA be during E-ride nights?

I'm was surprised to see Country Bear included also...

I've never been to E-ride nights but I'm curious just how many people spend their time on these two attractions.

it was funny. I just saw the Country Bear show on this past vacation and it was3/4 full. TTA wasnt bad at all. Just walk on it.

Tramp U need to do eride nights the next time your down there. It well worth it! U can ride splash and other the other over and over again. Its really great.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

After staying in the Contemporary for three weeks at a cost of @$11,000 for park entry and room accomodation, I personally thought $56 & tax was a bit of a cheek to stay in MK from 7pm- 10pm in August. Remeber the days when MK stayed open for a full day without paying extra?

Upvote 0

Tramp

Originally posted by Beauty and the
After staying in the Contemporary for three weeks at a cost of @$11,000 for park entry and room accomodation, I personally thought $56 & tax was a bit of a cheek to stay in MK from 7pm- 10pm in August. Remeber the days when MK stayed open for a full day without paying extra?

We spent a small fortune too...not quite as much as you but we stayed off property for a week...we were in the neighborhood of about 6K with accommodations, annual passes, and food...(this puppy eats BIG)

I refuse to pay extra for something I use to get for free...it was the BEST when the park stayed open til 1 a.m....
"those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end..."

btw...you have a strange name...are u divorced from the 'beast' or is he in the doghouse? Whatever it is, you look better without him!:cool:

Upvote 0

DisneyGal

I just went in March of this year and the E-Ride nights were Tuesday and Friday. I don't know if they will be on the same days next year, but it is definitely something worth doing!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom