E-Night Disney Nights@ Magic Kingdom!!!

outlaw322

Original Poster
I was wondering whether or not anyone's been at Magic Kingdom and done The E-Nights. Where you get to stay an extra 3 hrs. after closing. If you have can you tell me about it? We're going in July and have a 4 day hopper pass and I didn't know if it was possible to go to a park and then go to Magic Kingdom for the E-Night? If anyone can help me, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot everyone.

-outlaw322

E-ride night

They are held after the park closes for regular day guests. It is for 3 hours and are for resort guests only. It costs an additional 10 dollars(maybe 12). Only certain rides are open and no merchandise locations except Main St. Most of the big rides are open. We did it a few years ago and had a blast. the dates are as follows july 1,8,11,15,18,22,25,29.

careship

Re: E-ride night

Originally posted by jordanyosh
They are held after the park closes for regular day guests. It is for 3 hours and are for resort guests only. It costs an additional 10 dollars(maybe 12). Only certain rides are open and no merchandise locations except Main St. Most of the big rides are open. We did it a few years ago and had a blast. the dates are as follows july 1,8,11,15,18,22,25,29.

Have the amount in my planner for the E-Ride Nights. It's an extra $12.00. The one E-Ride night, the July 15th one is the only late night in MGM, Fantasmic at 10:30pm, while I am there so I will be opting for the 18th for my eride night. Not to mention then 15th they are open until 11pm anyways. The 18th the E-Ride night is from 9:30 - 12:30. My kids would never last til 2am on the 15th.

DisneyJill

My family always takes advantage of e-ride nights. There are usually 9 (I think, it's been about a year and they may have added/taken away) rides that stay open. The mountains (Space, Splash and Big Thunder), Buzz, Astro Orbiter, TTA, Alien Encounter, Haunted Mansion...It seems like they always keep Country Bear Jamboree Open as well. I think that was it last time I was there. They keep it pretty well contained to those areas, usually you can't even walk through Fantasyland b/c they are cleaning it, etc...It's limited to WDW resort guests only, and I think they limit that even to 5000 tickets each nite. You don't have to wait more than about 3 minutes for anything. The park is really empty and usually some of the characters make appearances in the hub around the Partners statue. Last year Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, Dale & more were all out at the same time with little or no lines. It's a good time. Have fun!

jaimjaim25

oh yes I love e-nights they are so worth the $12... Buy the ticket at your hotel and then on the e-night bring it to the place right next to the fire dept on main street (or next to main street) and get your wrist band :)

Lil'mermaid

It is SOOOOOOOOOOO worth doing but DO NOT do an extra magic hour moring and and E night the same day... unless you enjoy extream exaustion it can be done... u just need to nap during the day at some point!

devilred

Here is some good advice go to the E-ride night which is later on in the week. What i have noticed is that usually early in the week E ride is more crowded due to ppl who want to do e ride as soon as they get to disney. go to the later eride night of the week. it is a lot less crowded. Hope you have fun in WdW!

meanmice

do you have to purchase a parkl hopper pass too to get in? I only ask because we arrive on the 29th and weren't going to use our passes that day, since we'd be tired from the plane ride.

EmeraldDolphin

Originally posted by meanmice
do you have to purchase a parkl hopper pass too to get in? I only ask because we arrive on the 29th and weren't going to use our passes that day, since we'd be tired from the plane ride.

I've never done an e-night before, but I called yesterday to find out as many details about it as possible... purchase e-tickets the day of the e-night at your resort. The ticket is $12.70 including tax. We arrive July 29th also, and there is an e-night that night, and also on Aug. 1. The hours were slightly different for the two nights... I think she said for July 29th it's 10p.m. to 1a.m. For Aug. 1 the hours are 9:30 to 12:30. You have to have admission to the park already, and buy the e-ticket in addition to that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom