DVC Retals- Do we have a chance at availability?

cheshiresmile

So we are looking at travel in May, but we won't know about DH's vacation time until probably beginning of December. I was hoping to get us into AKV or BWV, is that not far enough in advance? We could consider going in September but idk if that is even far enough ahead. Thanks!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
So we are looking at travel in May, but we won't know about DH's vacation time until probably beginning of December. I was hoping to get us into AKV or BWV, is that not far enough in advance? We could consider going in September but idk if that is even far enough ahead. Thanks!
AKV should not be a problem due to the size of the resort. BWV would be hit or miss, but still doable.

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

You should be fine for next May at least as far as AKV are concerned depending on what kind of villa you are after. BWV might be more difficult to get.

Upvote 0

Superpocky

We've done BWV and BCV in May without any issues.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom