DVC Reservations

kjb101791

Original Poster
Has anyone ever rented from DVCreservations.com? I can't find much about them in any forum, but they are the only place that seems to have the Grand California still available for my honeymoon to Disneyland.

nickys

Premium Member
Not heard of them.

And a quick look raised a red flag as an owner. They request your DVC member log in so they can make the reservation. :eek::eek::eek: Not happening, not ever. That's like handing over you log-in details for your bank account.

No details as to who they are on the site either.

jsand99

I did a quick search and found a few good reviews but they were a little fishy and all by posters with just a couple of posts. They also have a Facebook page but no reviews there that I see. They have an A+ rating on better business bureau but they are not accredited by them. Don't know what to make of all that.

kjb101791

Original Poster
I did look at the BBB, but I agree that any review seems a little bot-y or something. I was mostly just hoping it would be ok so we could stay on property for a somewhat reasonable price. Paradise Pier is $335 a night in September!

jaklgreen

Not heard of them.

And a quick look raised a red flag as an owner. They request your DVC member log in so they can make the reservation. :eek::eek::eek: Not happening, not ever. That's like handing over you log-in details for your bank account.

No way would anyone in their right mind do that! This sounds like a scam.

dreamfinder

Keep in mind that unless they already made a booking that they are holding onto hoping to rent out, they wouldn't have access to any availability that the other rental brokers have access to.

correcaminos

Not heard of them.

Yeah that's a big fat nope in my book too!

EOD K9

Not heard of them.

I replied with *************** when they asked for my password.

Dvcreservations

Saw this and thought we would make an official account here to chime in.

Owners are NOT required to produce logins. Owners are welcome to do all the work on their own if they would like as long as they respond timely to requests. If they would like help, we will provide whatever help they request.

We support owners who need no help and owners that need lots of help, and will customize support based on what each owner requires of us.

Last edited:

Dvcreservations

Has anyone ever rented from DVCreservations.com? I can't find much about them in any forum, but they are the only place that seems to have the Grand California still available for my honeymoon to Disneyland.

We do not advertise or pay for ads on forums. We invite the users who have used us to form their own, unbiased opinions. We will always try to do our best to protect both owner and renter in all cases fiercely . And we look forward to helping you all if needed down the road.

Last edited:

Dvcreservations

On availability - we maintain an interactive availability calendar. But unfortunately Disney offers no live view to the public. It should only be used as a rough guide. It is updated as we get requests for rooms and results in, and is a process of our staff manually doing entries, working very hard to do so. It is not an easy process to be sure.

Outages shown on it are based on trends and are usually spot on. As always, to get solid results you would need to ask our staff to check the dates for you. Hope that helps answer the question. Our utmost best and thanks for the question!

Dvcreservations

Keep in mind that unless they already made a booking that they are holding onto hoping to rent out, they wouldn't have access to any availability that the other rental brokers have access to.

This is true - everyone has access to the same dvc room stock. Once agin, our calendar is a rough guide and should be used in that rough manner, until such day as Disney creates a live view for the public. Our staff does our best to get as close as we can to at least post common sellouts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom