DVC Rental Store vs. David's Disney Time Share Rentals?

Plowboy

We've used DVC Rental Store several times but are considering using David's this year. Would be interested in hearing opinions from others who may have experience with both. Please and Thank You.

Brer Bear

We have used David's around three times now and couldn't be happier with the experience. We found the customer service connected to them to be amazing. All three times we tried to book in the 11 month window and was booked within a week (Boardwalk/GFV/Animal Kingdom Lodge).

They do make you pay the balance right away where as DVC Rental Store gives you within 75 days I believe to pay in full. It's important to know that going in.

Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Plowboy

Original Poster
We have used David's around three times now and couldn't be happier with the experience. We found the customer service connected to them to be amazing. All three times we tried to book in the 11 month window and was booked within a week (Boardwalk/GFV/Animal Kingdom Lodge).

They do make you pay the balance right away where as DVC Rental Store gives you within 75 days I believe to pay in full. It's important to know that going in.

Hope that helps!
Thank you!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Both are great. We've typically gone with David's due to lower costs or else they just had someone with the points we needed first (I have, when we were looking for something hard-to-get, put in simultaneous requests with both, but if you do that, you must be very careful to immediately, once one company comes through, cancel your reservation request with the other, so you don't end up with two reservations!), but both companies have consistently given me superb customer service. Both offer excellent communication from US-based representatives that you can call and speak with or e-mail, are very responsive to reservation requests even if the answer is "we don't have someone with the points right now," and are up-front about all relevant policies, options, and costs. I wouldn't hesitate to book again with either one.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I just watched a video on The DVC Store yesterday which has a really cool new option to swap your DVC points for some other options such as a Disney Cruise or even a vacation package for Universal!!! The "pricing" in term of points is significantly less than Disney would charge for the same package, assuming they can do it. It is a pretty amazing option. Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom