dvc members

debbiedoo

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the info!! Yes I know about the disboards.com site.

I know that they will over special sessions on buying future points, I bought 175 points at saratoga, and within the year plan on buying 50 more.

I have a dvc friend that told me that if you bookl a cruise while on a cruise(disney)that they will offer you 25% or 50% off points the next go around. She is with OKW. I do not regret joining ealier, because of the factos of the new 50 year with saratoga.

Yes, that would be interesting to start a meet and greet thread with dvc members!!:)

Upvote 0

DVCMommy

We've been Boardwalk Villas owners since 1999, we found out about it on our honeymoon, and it was the best purchase we've ever made. We just came back from our vacation, and we can't wait to go again. Definately going to add-on soon.

Welcome Home!!

Upvote 0

mickeyfanatics

Well, this year our DVC is taking us to Disneyland in March and Gatlinburg, TN in June. We own at Vero and want to buy in at Saratoga, but by new house needs the money first - less than two weeks to closing.

Upvote 0

DVCMommy

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
Well, this year our DVC is taking us to Disneyland in March and Gatlinburg, TN in June. We own at Vero and want to buy in at Saratoga, but by new house needs the money first - less than two weeks to closing.

Congradulations on your new home! I know exactly what you're talking about, we went through that 2 years ago, otherwise we would have added-on by now. Sometimes I feel like a big kid, I want so badly to eat my dessert before my broccoli!:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom