DVC member Preview of E.E.

mikedvcmember

Original Poster
:sohappy: Just got this month's update and it says this: Preview Expedition Everest™
Members are invited to take a sneak "peak" at Expedition Everest — Legend of the Forbidden Mountain™ Jan. 26-29, 2006, at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Looks like we will have some people on this ride soon.:wave:

brkgnews

orlandorealtor said:
Sweet! Usually they do DVC and passholders at the same time.
My thoughts exactly. If this is the case, then I believe I speak for everyone here when I say, "w00t!!!!!111"

brkgnews

Then again, after further thought, didn't we figure out that the whole deal behind putting the AP preview date out by email was so we would have time to take advantage of Best Rate? This date wouldn't let us.

Another thread mentions that DVC members would be allowed to bring guests. Maybe they're spreading these out to ease the crowds.

Or maybe it's all just a steaming pile :D We'll find out soon enough.

DS456

Speaking of which, I saw Joe Rohde at AMC 24 in Downtown Disney this afternoon. I believe he was by himself. I think he had bought a hotdog at the concession area and finished it off before he made it to the theater.

brkgnews

DS456 said:
Speaking of which, I saw Joe Rohde at AMC 24 in Downtown Disney this afternoon. I believe he was by himself. I think he had bought a hotdog at the concession area and finished it off before he made it to the theater.
This further confirms that there will be a 3D movie preshow for Everest. LOL

CaptainMichael

Wow, a little over a month from now, we'll know what is going on inside that mountain........sigh, I remember when it was a pile of dirt all those years ago.

bluefaery

DS456 said:

If this sounds stupid please forgive me. Who is Joe Rohde?

babyboy443

Hi Everyone! I normally don't post, im more of a lurker lol. But i am just too excited right now & had to say something! I can't wait to ride EE, ill be there January 27-30! This is such awesome news for me & the two other people going with me. We are going to buy Seasoal Annual Pass just to get to ride EE lol. Can't wait!:sohappy:

By the way my name is Danny:wave:

OmegaKnight

madame_leota_19 said:
If this sounds stupid please forgive me. Who is Joe Rohde?
The lead imagineer of Animal Kingdom and Expedition Everest. BTW, can any other DVC member confirm this announcement? Not that I don't believe the original poster but it would be cool to have 2 people confirm it.

thegoof

Another DVC member confirms...Here's what the e-mail states.

everest.gif
Preview Expedition Everest
Members are invited to take a sneak "peak" at Expedition Everest — Legend of the Forbidden Mountain™ Jan. 26-29, 2006, at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
The new thrill attraction, opening officially in April, sends Guests on a high-speed train adventure into the Himalayas for a face-to-muzzle encounter with the legendary Yeti.
Each Member who presents his/her Disney Vacation Club Member ID during the sneak "peak" event may enjoy this preview with as many as three Guests. As an added bonus, you and your Guests will each receive a complimentary Expedition Everest lanyard and pin (limit one set per person during the four-day event). Disney's FASTPASS® service will be also be available during the preview. Get ready for the Yeti!

I'll be there 27th through 30th.....What a b'day present for my daughter!!!

CaptainMichael

thegoof said:
Another DVC member confirms...Here's what the e-mail states.

everest.gif
Members are invited to take a sneak "peak" at Expedition Everest — Legend of the Forbidden Mountain™ Jan. 26-29, 2006, at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
The new thrill attraction, opening officially in April, sends Guests on a high-speed train adventure into the Himalayas for a face-to-muzzle encounter with the legendary Yeti.
Each Member who presents his/her Disney Vacation Club Member ID during the sneak "peak" event may enjoy this preview with as many as three Guests. As an added bonus, you and your Guests will each receive a complimentary Expedition Everest lanyard and pin (limit one set per person during the four-day event). Disney's FASTPASS® service will be also be available during the preview. Get ready for the Yeti!

I'll be there 27th through 30th.....What a b'day present for my daughter!!!
Very cool!

Rotel1026

thegoof said:
everest.gif

The new thrill attraction...As an added bonus, you and your Guests will each receive a complimentary Expedition Everest lanyard and pin (limit one set per person during the four-day event).

A new major E-ticket? :rolleyes: :snore:

a limited edition pin? :eek: :lookaroun :sohappy:

Yes I'm joking. Unfortunately I probably won't get anywhere near this ride until October. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom