DVC guide book and Giclee

jim1051

Original Poster
Just received the new guidebook and the giclee print. THe print is real nice , printed on canvas. Now I'll have to spend $75 for framing.

New guide book seems OK but it is odd size. I preferred the 8.5 x 11 ones

mouselvrmom

Ok, this may sound dumb, but we received ours and my husband said that we should remove it from the frame to frame it in glass? Any comments on this?

jim1051

Original Poster
It is a print so glass seems like a good idea, but it is on canvas so I'm not sure. I think I'll go with low glare glass that is almost invisible, so it will ook like no glass but will have the extra protection.

Tigger1988

Ok, this may sound dumb, but we received ours and my husband said that we should remove it from the frame to frame it in glass? Any comments on this?

Giclees are very expensive, I wouldn't dare try to take it off the frame, have a custom frame made, its worth keeping it in nice condition

jim1051

Original Poster
I undertstood you to mean remove it from the "box" not remove the wooden backing on the print. I think you would frame it like an oil painting on the stretched canvas.

Magic Maker

We had a town hall today for all of DVC - awesome, awesome event.

We each received the glicee and a special limited edition pin for the 15 years. Sorry members, it is just for Cast Members. But they are selling a member version.

elrod

I joined DVC just last month. For the ignorant (like me), what is the DVC guide book and Giclee? Should I be expecting them? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom