DVC Grand Floridian

googilycub

I often wonder if people would be as upset with this construction if it was just an addition to the Grand Floridian and not an DVC addition.

I doubt it. For whatever reason, people seem to be jealouse of DVC and its owners. Many manifest their jealousy as anger towards DVC and its propertys.:shrug:

tjkraz

I often wonder if people would be as upset with this construction if it was just an addition to the Grand Floridian and not an DVC addition.

Some would. Some people believe that crowds are already too large at the parks and any hotel growth is simply uncalled for. Some lament the past when there were stretches of several consecutive weeks when crowds were extremely light. Don't see that happening again, though, because Disney will do everything in its power to convince people to visit during the formerly slow periods.

There are also people who mistakenly believe that DVC construction is taking money away from attractions and other park operating expenses. That's the most misguided line of thinking, IMO. DVC construction is an investment which earns a return on the dollars, land and other resources committed.

At the end of the day, Walt Disney World hasn't added any Deluxe hotel rooms--or even Moderate hotel rooms--in more than 10 years. The odds of the GF construction being hotel rooms appears to be extremely low.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom