DVC Annual Pass Renewal

BatStang2000

Original Poster
Our passes expire 04/26/2021 which means we can renew in about a week or so. I can not find any price information on any official Disney site. (maybe I don't know where to look?) I know I have to call to renew instead of doing it online as in the past, but would like to know the prices for budgeting.
THANKS

RememberWhen

Our passes expire 04/26/2021 which means we can renew in about a week or so. I can not find any price information on any official Disney site. (maybe I don't know where to look?) I know I have to call to renew instead of doing it online as in the past, but would like to know the prices for budgeting.
THANKS
What passes do you have?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
THANKS
We’ll assume you’re DVC, since you posted the question here. Just call Member Services for pricing and renewal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom