Duty Free

ChubbyK

Original Poster
I just read ( on another thread ) that Disney is doing away with the duty free alcohol on all their ships.
Has anyone heard this or has anyone been on a cruise recently that can confirm this?
Thanks

pilka214

I just read ( on another thread ) that Disney is doing away with the duty free alcohol on all their ships.
Has anyone heard this or has anyone been on a cruise recently that can confirm this?
Thanks

I have not, and that would be unfortunate if they did. But honestly, last time i sailed with Disney their onboard duty free bottles weren't that good of a deal, they've also definitely pulled back on selection on their ships. You're much better off buying bottles in port and bringing them back to the ship. Prices are better in port most of the times anyways.

ChubbyK

Original Poster
I have not, and that would be unfortunate if they did. But honestly, last time i sailed with Disney their onboard duty free bottles weren't that good of a deal, they've also definitely pulled back on selection on their ships. You're much better off buying bottles in port and bringing them back to the ship. Prices are better in port most of the times anyways.
Thanks for the answer...I will check in port when we get there

ChubbyK

Original Poster
The DCL website still says duty free items are available.

"White Caps is your one-stop sea-going shop, stocked with everything from sundries and fragrances, to designer handbags and fine jewelry, to tax- and duty-free premium liquor and imported cigars."

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/onboard-services/shopping/
I just read it on another thread that they were doing away with it...II had not heard anyone hear say anything about it so i thought I would ask...Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom