Duration of Program

GoofBall06

Original Poster
For the Spring or Fall programs, how many weeks are you down there? For example, if you are doing the spring program and you arrive Jan.7 when do you usually leave in May?

I'm just asking because I really want to do the CP next spring but I might have another internship that starts in June. I would like to do both!

thanks!!

joanna71985

For the Spring or Fall programs, how many weeks are you down there? For example, if you are doing the spring program and you arrive Jan.7 when do you usually leave in May?

I'm just asking because I really want to do the CP next spring but I might have another internship that starts in June. I would like to do both!

thanks!!

Spring usually runs about Jan-May.
Fall usually runs about Aug-early Jan.

zeroFantasy

Fall Advantage: middle of may-first days of january
Spring Advantage: middle/beginning of january - middle of august
Fall: end of august - first days of January
Spring: middle/beginning of january - early May

To be honest, I have NO idea why anyone would want to spend summer at home and then go for the short fall/spring program. The advantage programs are SO much better. AND guess what, you get to make tons of money in the summer but not during the "semester" because no one goes to Disney World during that time = no hours and BORING! I was falling asleep at my job during fall 2006 semester. Grr. I'm so glad I did the advantage!

TinyT396

Fall Advantage: middle of may-first days of january
Spring Advantage: middle/beginning of january - middle of august
Fall: end of august - first days of January
Spring: middle/beginning of january - early May

To be honest, I have NO idea why anyone would want to spend summer at home and then go for the short fall/spring program. The advantage programs are SO much better. AND guess what, you get to make tons of money in the summer but not during the "semester" because no one goes to Disney World during that time = no hours and BORING! I was falling asleep at my job during fall 2006 semester. Grr. I'm so glad I did the advantage!

Unfortunately some people have obligations and aren't able to do Fall or Spring Advantage and rather than not do the program at all they go for just Fall or Spring. I went down for Fall 2005, got there August 1st and found that it didn't slow down til the week before Thanksgiving. As soon as our schools go back in August/September that is when people overseas come and I found it to be busy during those times.

joanna71985

Unfortunately some people have things they have to do over the summer, s they can only do the regular program.

Now, I myself love doing the longer program.

Tinkrbell

Unfortunately some people have obligations and aren't able to do Fall or Spring Advantage and rather than not do the program at all they go for just Fall or Spring.
This is exactly how it is for me. I'd love to be able to do the advantage program next spring if I get accepted into the program, but I have a job at a summer camp that I love. I worked at the camp for 2 summers before landing the position I really wanted for this summer. If I take a summer off to work at Disney, I'd lose the position I worked so hard to get & I woldn't be guaranteed a spot back the summer after.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom