Dumbo re-opening date pushed back to March 31

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
A little disappointed that it won't be open for my visit next week (12th to the 20th), BUT when I return in early May, it will be one more thing to look forward to!

kap91

No idea how true it is, but I've been hearing from a couple people that work in the Kingdom that Dumbo is scheduled to soft open Monday, possibly the train station as well.

NoChesterHester

No idea how true it is, but I've been hearing from a couple people that work in the Kingdom that Dumbo is scheduled to soft open Monday, possibly the train station as well.

The paving didn't appear to be done judging from the last photos. Have they made tons of progress on that??

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The paving didn't appear to be done judging from the last photos. Have they made tons of progress on that??

The paving appears to be done all the way from the tea cups to the train station in the latest photos. It's a little hard to tell because of the orange-ish color they used which makes it look like dirt. You can see the different by looking at the older photos here:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Fantasyland/Gallery/12Feb2012-Aerial-Construction-photos-.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom