Dumbest things you've heard outside of the Parks.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Disneyland has to keep changing to stay relevant.

Change is good.

The auction scene in Pirates always made me uncomfortable.

I was against changing Tower of Terror but after riding Mission: Breakout...

It looks like IKEA furniture in pictures but it’s totally different in person.

You can’t judge it yet because it’s not finished.

It looks better at night.

Fastpass is needed because the lines are too long.

The Magic Kingdom hub is not a concrete wasteland.

Trees get in the way of the projections on the castle I paid to see.

3-D is virtual reality.

You can bring your own straws to the parks.

The new Mickey Mouse shorts are not ugly.

Paint the Night will be at DCA forever.

SuddenStorm

Scroll through the Youtube comments of any Disneyland history related video and you'll see loads of people who are confusing the MK with Disneyland, or are just blatantly wrong.

But once on reddit, I had mentioned Adventure Thru Inner Space in a comment.

Someone's reply: "What's Adventure Thru Inner Space? Never heard of it. Which is a surprise, since I pride myself on my Disneyland knowledge"

SuddenStorm

Or another good one-

Currently attending school in Utah (hey, we all make mistakes :p). While in conversation with a Utah native, Disneyland came up and the person said "I've been so many times that it's not even fun anymore"

I had a nice chuckle as I thought back on my lifetime as an AP holder living within 90mins of the park and the many Friday night visits I had in high school- and wondered how many times this person could possibly have gone.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Or another good one-

Currently attending school in Utah (hey, we all make mistakes :p). While in conversation with a Utah native, Disneyland came up and the person said "I've been so many times that it's not even fun anymore"

I had a nice chuckle as I thought back on my lifetime as an AP holder living within 90mins of the park and the many Friday night visits I had in high school- and wondered how many times this person could possibly have gone.
ah Utah. the American version of that one cousin you never invite over for family gatherings

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom