Dueling Dragons rehab

emmagata

Originally posted by ukcoasterfreak
Bad news guys if you were planning a ride on Dueling Dragons this fall. From after HHN until just before Xmas its getting completely repainted! Shame but it doies need it as 2 weeks ago when I was there it did look a bit shabby compared to the HUlk and some other attractions.

Thanks to screamscape.com

Just before Christmas????

I wonder just how much before Christmas as we will be there from the 7th to the 15th.

(Keeping fingers crossed)

ukcoasterfreak

Original Poster
I know that 'from just after HHN up until just before Xmas' is a very big period so maybe they might get it done ahead of schedule I mean it can't take that long to paint a coaster if you have lots of staff painting alot of the coaster alot of the time lol :lol: I can see the headlines now 'UNIVERSAL UNDER SLAVE LABOUR SPOTLIGHT' !!!!!!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

WDWspider

Welll, supposedly this is confirmed, the Dragons will be up on my trip in Nov. I can definetly tell you in about three weeks for sure. But I am being told that they will stay up through the end of the year.:D

Testtrack321

Just to poin this out, DD's que is being used for a "haunted house maze" durring HHN. So that's why their panting it now, because it probably wouldn't be open anyway or it would have to close early.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Just to poin this out, DD's que is being used for a "haunted house maze" durring HHN. So that's why their panting it now, because it probably wouldn't be open anyway or it would have to close early.

The Dragons are running during HHN, so that is not any factor. The dragons will not go down til next year, it HAS been delayed.

emmagata

Originally posted by spider-man
The Dragons are running during HHN, so that is not any factor. The dragons will not go down til next year, it HAS been delayed.

Wooo Hooo!

That's great news as my Nephew (and me too!) was really looking forward to riding DD while were there in early December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom