DTD Grub Suggestions

BigTxEars

Original Poster
Just 4 days until we can start making ADRs for our next trip :)

Have a day / evening at DTD planned. We love Ragland Road and might choose that again, kinda like a tradition I guess.

But I am thinking maybe Bongos this trip, never been there but it looks good. We will be bowling so maybe eating at Splitsville? What does everyone think?

JIMINYCR

House of Blues. We had a fantastic time there and the food was excellent as was the entertainment. Check out the menu and see if it will fit your likes.

epcotisbest

So many good choices. We like TRex, Wolfgang Puck, Ragland Road, House of Blues, Rainforest Cafe, Cookes of Dublin and more, but we go to DTD several times during a trip and seem to gravitate to Earl of Sandwich. I have told my wife I'm going to try all the sandwiches eventually and try to order something different each time, and never had a sandwich there I did not like.

iluvMainStMagic

Another vote for Wolfgang Puck Express. We waited way too long before trying it, but now we love it! It is a counter service location but has a great variety of full meal, wood-fired pizza & sandwich choices.

Otero8109

Spiltsville was really good! i recommend it. we enjoyed the great variety of the menu. each of us had a different kind of entree. American, Sushi, Italian, and Japanese. Were going back to it on our next trip in January.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom