Dsiney and Warner Bros.

aimster

Originally posted by TheOneVader
Actually, Disney-Buena Vista Studios sounds good. BTW, is it pronounced "Bway-nuh" or "Bue-nuh"? I thoguht it was "Bway-nuh", but I could be wrong ;) :lol:

And I have one thing to say to aimster: "We were on a break!"

lol

?! On a break when?

*edit*

I just realized you figured out what my sig is from. :lol: :hammer:

Oh and, it's pronounced "Bway-nuh". It's Spanish.... I think.

speck76

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
There have only been 2 movies so far! The third one comes out this June. I think June 4th.

Yes, hence the "I think only the first or second movie at that" part of my post, signaling my acknowledgement of only two movies:lookaroun

And yes Buena is spanish, and it translates to good, when discussing something that is female. (male would be bueno)

speck76

Buena Vista means "good life" or "good view" depending on your origins as a Puerto-Rican coworker just explained to me

aimster

Originally posted by TheOneVader
Actually, it's MISS Chinandler Bong.

And I think Beuna Vista means good view or soemthing?

Actually, it's Chanandler.

And it's spelled Buena.

Yes, I am VERY -retentive about spelling/grammar sometimes. I'm known to make occasional typos myself, but I digress.

And don't even get me started on the there/their/they're thing. :lol:

TheOneVader

I'm good with the whole their/there/they're thing. It's very easy to figure out.

Some people say their so hard to figure out, and say "They're going to the mall" when there obviously wrong. (Yes, I meant to do that)

speck76

Originally posted by aimster
I did, but it made me cranky. :goodnevil

Cranky, really, go fig.:rolleyes:

Anyway, on another thread, some person to the Bacnstage Magic tour today and the guide said that they could not do anything in the parks with HP, as they do not own the rights.

Testtrack321

Hey guys, don't post one after another, it's then like a chat room, and some people get annoyed by it. Thanks. :)

As for WB, it makes no sense, Six Flags has tons of WB stuff in their parks.

wdwmaniac

I think this is how this rumor got started:

Sony put up a bid for MGM for about 5 Billion
The rumors have it that Since TW owns the right to many MGM movies they will be bidding also, and they have the higher chance of winning. So in affect it MGM would be part of TW (Time Warner) owners of WB so must people probably thought that if this happened WB would attach there name to the place.

But I still think Disney should bid for MGM it would be a prefect addition to the Disney library.

DarkMeasures

Originally posted by wdwmaniac

But I still think Disney should bid for MGM it would be a prefect addition to the Disney library.

Wont happen. Disney has faced major problems since buying out both ABC and Fox Family. And plus George and Eisner probably know from past mistakes that it would not be a good idea.

And plus, I wanted Disney to bid for Universal but that did not happen and that was just twice of the cost of MGM.

(hmmm.... Disney is 13 times bigger than MGM and 5 times bigger than Universal)

wdwmaniac

But the last two buy outs ABC and Fox Family were over paid. You could have bought MGM instead of Fox Family. But I know Disney won't but it would be nice then we could see Pink Panther and James Bond.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom