DS hotels linked to Magic Band?

cursivesailor

Original Poster
Im sure this has been addressed already, but I am considering booking either the Best Western or the B Resort in Disney Springs. They both mention on Expedia being able to do Fast Pass Plus and EMH but how do we link them? Im doing a very last minute trip and am totally scrambling. I normally stay thru DVC rental points but all the single rooms are sold out.

JaxFLBear

You should be provided with a Disney reservation number that can be linked to your MDE account. Once the room and tickets are linked to MDE, you would be able to make advance FP+ selections.

For EMH, you would use your resort room key as the DS hotels don't use MagicBands.

DisneyJoe

You should be provided with a Disney reservation number that can be linked to your MDE account. Once the room and tickets are linked to MDE, you would be able to make advance FP+ selections.

For EMH, you would use your resort room key as the DS hotels don't use MagicBands.
For EMH for a DS hotel, they give you a voucher to prove you are eligible.

http://disneyspringshotels.com/extra-magic-hours/

"DISCLAIMER:
Valid Theme Park admission and Extra Magic Hours benefit voucher are required."

Jon81uk

If you already have a MagicBand from a previous trip (or annual pass) you can still use it for Fast Pass redemption and park entry. The band is linked to your MDE account only.
You won't get a new band from the DS hotels, they will use their own room keys. You will then either get a ticket card when you collect your Disney tickets or use a MagicBand you already own, the ticket card or band that is linked to your MDE can be used at the tapstiles for park entry and FastPass redemption.

For 60 day FastPass booking you will need to enter the confirmation number for your stay into the MDE website/app http://disneyspringshotels.com/disney-advantage/60-day-fastpass/
Otherwise your tickets will only give the regular 30 day FP.

boujiemama

I have a reservation at B Resort and I was able to link it using the reservation number in my confirmation email. I had to wait 2 or 3 days for Disney to get it in their system before it would recognize it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom