Dropping someone off...

Outback Paul

Original Poster
Is is possible for someone to drop me off at one of the parks without having to pay a fee? I'll be there with some family members but we will probably do different things a couple of days.

Paul

StevenT

Yes. I was dropped off at Epcot one year. All we did was ask the toll booth attendant and he directed us up the bus lane or something, and we ended up in a drop off spot right near some handicapped spots. So just talk to the toll booth attendent, he/she will be able to send you in the right direction.

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by wolf29
Disneyinsider, Isn't that area past the toll plaza? How would you get there without paying?

Just say you are dropping off. I get dropped off all the time. At Epcot, and AK, you follow the green lines on the road. At MGM you have to scream out the window at the traffic director to ask them to drop off, and they will direct you forward.

Pioneer Hall

Disneyinsider, Isn't that area past the toll plaza? How would you get there without paying?

You tell them you are dropping someone off. Unlike the other parks, this doesn't require you to go to the parking area. They can watch to make sure you go towards the resort side of the fork in the road.

abe

Yes it is past the toll plaza. But when I was there 2 wks ago, we just said we were going to the Polynesion. (knew I could walk to TTC from there) The CM directed us to a lane (Blue line I think) that went to the Poly. If you go to the far right side of the Plaza you may even bypass the booth. When we got near the resort, I found out that there was a drop off spot for the TTC. ( approx 30 min time limit.) From there you can catch boat or monorail to MK and monorail to EPCOT. I think you can also catch buses there for other destinations.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by abe
Yes it is past the toll plaza. But when I was there 2 wks ago, we just said we were going to the Polynesion. (knew I could walk to TTC from there) The CM directed us to a lane (Blue line I think) that went to the Poly. If you go to the far right side of the Plaza you may even bypass the booth. When we got near the resort, I found out that there was a drop off spot for the TTC. ( approx 30 min time limit.) From there you can catch boat or monorail to MK and monorail to EPCOT. I think you can also catch buses there for other destinations.

Yeah that is the drop off area for the TTC. It has the monorails, ferries, and busses.

aimster

I remember back in 1993 while on vacation with my parents (I was 18 at the time), we were all supposed to go to a spring training baseball game in Lakeland, but I wanted to do another day at the Magic Kingdom as I was tired of baseball. So we compromised.... they dropped me off at Disney in the morning and picked me up again when it was time for the park to close. That way we did what we all wanted to do and nobody was cranky about being dragged someplace they didn't want to be at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom