Droid Depot

Karin74

Hello everyone, I am having problems making a reservation for the Droid Depot. Can't even check availability, I only get to "someone ate the page" or after several tries to "access denied". I've been trying for weeks on different phones (website and App), different computers, different browsers, always the same. It's only 2,5 weeks to go and I am getting nervous. We only have one day and my son's been looking forward to this for 2 years. Customer service per E-Mail is not answering (for weeks now), on the phone I have been waiting in line endlessly (UK support line and directly in Orlando). Does anyone know what I can do?
Thank you!
Karin

nickys

Premium Member
Hello everyone, I am having problems making a reservation for the Droid Depot. Can't even check availability, I only get to "someone ate the page" or after several tries to "access denied". I've been trying for weeks on different phones (website and App), different computers, different browsers, always the same. It's only 2,5 weeks to go and I am getting nervous. We only have one day and my son's been looking forward to this for 2 years. Customer service per E-Mail is not answering (for weeks now), on the phone I have been waiting in line endlessly (UK support line and directly in Orlando). Does anyone know what I can do?
Thank you!
Karin
Unfortunately it’s an issue in that those of us in the U.K. can’t book this online. I suggest trying the U.K. line as soon as it opens. You could also try emailing Guest Services directly and see if they can help.

Upvote 0

Karin74

Original Poster
Unfortunately it’s an issue in that those of us in the U.K. can’t book this online. I suggest trying the U.K. line as soon as it opens. You could also try emailing Guest Services directly and see if they can help.
Thank you! I'll give the UK line another try 😊

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom