Drinking around the World Showcase

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Not very fun these days, IMHO you'd do better starting out at La Cava, moving to the Margarita shack, and then back again. They've messed so much with whats being served for beer these days that I'd stick to the hard stuff...

Hulacat

LOl, it seems like we ran into a few groups of Drink The World groups last time- a group of 7 young men were comparing verbal notes about the merits of the beers in each country and one poor guy was practically a zombie:D Lol!

HouCuseChickie

The one time we did it years ago and started in Mexico. We found it more doable if we flip flopped between beer and liquor. I know not everyone can tolerate this, but it worked for us...so margaritas in Mexico, beer in Norway, etc. We also really paced ourselves and had dinner lined up at the end of our drink fest. :)

coachwnh

Tried this once in a round about way. ate in Japan (Teppan Edo) had a few there. walked to France, then back to Morocco, hit Japan again, then Germany, then Mexico. That was it for me. I had no chance of hitting Canada and the UK for the circle. Bypassed Italy, China, and Norway all together. maybe if i hadnt eaten dinner prior to it.

HouCuseChickie

This is something that sounds like fun but will have to wait another 17 years or so when our daughter is 21 and can go with us. Got to teach them how to hold their liquor, right?

I hadn't really thought about this, but hmmmm....we've got 14.5 yrs for our older one and 16.75 for our younger one. It's a fun and yet terrifying thought! :D;)

Bparso87

Here is my list

Guinness
Any beer in Canada
Saki
Oktoberfest
Sam Adams
Jalapeño margarita
Maybe an Italian margarita

I do that I am fine I could not do anymore then that

Bocko57

It's a doddle. Just make sure you start at Canada and work your way round in a anti clockwise direction.;)
Are you trying to make the young lady sick? Never go in a counter clockwise direction while drinking. :eek:
It can be done but you need to pace yourself and dont drink alot at one place. Just nibble and drink, nibble and drink. I do it every year at the Food and Wine Festival, but I guess it is more like drink, drink and nibble, drink, drink and nibble. ;) And have a drink on me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom