Dress Code Question and Advise...

CSOM

Dec 31, we will be at DTD for dinner and a show on New Year's Eve. We have a 4:40 reservation (all we could get) at Fulton's Crab House and then have tickets to the 7:30 Rock Concert with Sevendust at HOB on the West Side.

Question - What is the dress code like (Particularly on a holiday) at Fulton's Crab House?

The reason I'm asking is that we don't want to underdress for dinner, or over dress for the concert. I guess the other alternative is to walk back to our Hotel (Grovesnor) and change after dinner....

Mitzer

Althought there is not really a dress code for these functions, most people are going to dress up for NYE. It isn't cocktail/suit type dressing up, but more to a party mode type of attire. When we were there for NYE a few years back, I dressed in a nice party outfit (nice top and slacks), my husband wore "business casual" type clothing, slacks and a long sleeved shirt jacket. We fit right in. You want to be comfortable, but not necessarily in jeans and sweaters. This way you can do both without having to go back and change. You are of course welcome to wear anything you wish...but this is the norm for that time. Of course it's NYE and it's Disney, so I don't think you can do wrong. In any case, have a great time...and Happy New Years.

Wendy :wave:

Upvote 0

tikiman

CSOM said:
Dec 31, we will be at DTD for dinner and a show on New Year's Eve. We have a 4:40 reservation (all we could get) at Fulton's Crab House and then have tickets to the 7:30 Rock Concert with Sevendust at HOB on the West Side.

Question - What is the dress code like (Particularly on a holiday) at Fulton's Crab House?

The reason I'm asking is that we don't want to underdress for dinner, or over dress for the concert. I guess the other alternative is to walk back to our Hotel (Grovesnor) and change after dinner....

SEVENDUST IS PLAYING HOB???? Awesome show!!!! I wish I were going. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

csm7030

I am sure you will see everything from tuxedos and cocktail dresses to jeans and t-shirts. This past weekend it was quite cold down there at night and I could not believe some of the things people were wearing. They had to be freezing!

Upvote 0

CSOM

Original Poster
tikiman said:
SEVENDUST IS PLAYING HOB???? Awesome show!!!! I wish I were going. Have a great time.

Thanks! They've done their New Year's Eve show there the past few years....

Mitzer thanks for the help. Although given the venue and the band that are playing, I'm not sure the dress that you described for Fulton's would be the best idea to wear to the show. But it did confirm what I thought. Back to the hotel it is! (Or do they still have lockers at DTD anywhere?)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom