Dreamfinder Pin

OliveMcFly

I love this pin. The only thing is that it's sad because a lot of people may not understand who Mickey is portraying and that's
That site is great, thanks for the link. I already have my pin list made out because of it. HeHe I love the TTA 30th pin.

I see that there is going to be a pin released in DL of Sleeping Beauty Castle all dressed up for the celebration, will there be one of Cinderella Castle in WDW all dressed up as well? Since personally I think it's the best its ever looked with the characters on it... haha.

ArielBelle

I am completely obsessed with Dreamfinder and Figment...I have lots and lots of collectibles. Last night I wanted to see the original Migment (that's how i said it when I was little) ride, so we found a family movie and I watched it. But...oy! :hurl: that is an ugly little Mickey plush. I have all the different Figments dressed up for holidays, and I think they could have done a much better job dressing up Mickey!

But at least I know the Dreamfinder is still in their thoughts :sohappy: so that's better than anything...

ArielBelle

And, as a second thought, I am only 20 years old, and the ride has already changed 3 times...so I guess I can keep hoping for a 4th Migment ride!

I really like that EPCOT pin. I hate looking at pins though. I look at them all and wish i could have them but i cant afford them. I try to keep my-self to 1 pine per trip.

Cmdr_Crimson

:DOooh!! I do hope they have Dreamfinder mickey by the time I go down in October!! Also I really like the new Epcot Pin with the "RETROCot" Logos...good times..

brkgnews

Cmdr_Crimson said:
Also I really like the new Epcot Pin with the "RETROCot" Logos...good times..

Daddy likes! Now to figure out how to get one...
Anybody want to act as my buying agent?
:lookaroun
:D

DisneyJill

Am I the only one who thinks the Mickey plush is kind of odd looking? The beard? I love Dreamfinder, I do. And I love that Mickey is representing him. I just think that the beard looks...um, funny.

dxwwf3

Mickey doesn't look too much like Dreamfinder there, but it's the thought that counts. That pin is awesome. And if there are any left (I highly doubt it) when I'm there in December, I'm definately getting that big Epcot pin. That's the only pin I would consider paying $25 for.

brkgnews

dxwwf3 said:
And if there are any left (I highly doubt it) when I'm there in December, I'm definately getting that big Epcot pin.

I can almost guarantee there won't be any left by September 6th. A limited edition of 750? Jeez... Looks like it's ebay again for me.:brick:

dxwwf3

brkgnews said:
I can almost guarantee there won't be any left by September 6th. A limited edition of 750? Jeez... Looks like it's ebay again for me.:brick:

I know, I know. Maybe one of them will get hidden in the back of a display and I can find one behind a row of different pins :). I'm not a big pin collector at all, but any retro Epcot merchandise would be very high on my list. Too bad I'm going to miss out on this one.

Mickeyman819 said:
I really like that EPCOT pin. I hate looking at pins though. I look at them all and wish i could have them but i cant afford them. I try to keep my-self to 1 pine per trip.

ACK!? 1 per trip?? I basically spend all the money I bring with me on pins haha bought about 12 last time.

Also how long will those jumbo pins be for sale??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom