Dream Fast Passes

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Just a little something I thought I would bring up.
I know that these are random locations and radom times etc. But on our trip in March we saw people leaving BTMR with Dream fast passes a few minutes after we rode, then on our trip last week we just missed them on BTMR, we were the last 4 to exit the train before they gave them out. On the last day of our trip at about the exact same time we exited BTMR and won. It must have been the spot to be last week.
Just curious to see where everyone else that has won got theirs.:wave:

Chape19714

Please keep in mind the Year of a Million Dreams awards prizes on a random basis. The above is more than likely a coincident, and not planned. Many prize times may seem simular but by design, they are not.

Just your offical FYI

But to the OP Congratulations on winning one of a million dreams!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Please keep in mind the Year of a Million Dreams awards prizes on a random basis. The above is more than likely a coincident, and not planned. Many prize times may seem simular but by design, they are not.

Just your offical FYI

But to the OP Congratulations on winning one of a million dreams!

I know that they are random .. that is why I started the post off saying they are random. Just stating what we saw last week and curious where anyone else had received theirs. :wave:
And Thank you it was pretty cool even though we didn't need to use them. :)

Chape19714

Again congratulations and I hope you had a great time!

I've yet to be selected to win, even though I can't win some of the prizes, I'd still get a thrill from turning it down :lol:. O well.

phenom1307

i've never recieved one of the "dreams"...but i have given them out and let me say there were a lot of people that said no to it, maybe cause it was just a ride out to their car, but still after walking all day long you think you would want to be able to sit right down and head for your car instead of wait in those long lines to get on the trams

PhilharMagician

I have had 20 full days in the parks since this started and have never been picked. I have only seen the Dream Squad in the distance once, yet I have seen the passes all over. Maybe next trip I'll bring some luck with me.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I have had 20 full days in the parks since this started and have never been picked. I have only seen the Dream Squad in the distance once, yet I have seen the passes all over. Maybe next trip I'll bring some luck with me.

We also went in march for 10 days when we saw people exiting with the fastpasses and this trip ( 10 days, 8 at the park)when on our first day as we exited the Dream Squad was standing at the exit waiting to present the next train, it was funny because I was like oh wow, they did tell me Happy Anniversary though, then the last day we exited at about the same time and this time we won.
A major co- winky- I am sure that each time it was the same place but neat.
Will cross my fingers for ya! :wave:

Dwarful

We went in August. Our group got DFP's at Magic Kingdom as we exited BTMR. Rode it 5 times in a row at opening and then got off the ride and thats when we got them...so I am guessing somewhere around 930am. One day we exited Indy Speedway and got the Ears. We got DFP's in Epcot as we were walking out of the Club Cool Station...I have no idea what time it was. I just remember we scrambled to use all of the FP's that day, what with our ADR's and Illuminations.

cooleo

I so want to win one of these. I think it would be really cool & probably would not even use it, but i still want to win one. Anywho, I won a Pin & Lanyard set through the mail. That was pretty cool as well! :sohappy:

Maybe we will win something this trip! :lookaroun

Dagger

We just won the DFPs on Sunday at the Great Movie Ride in MGM around 11AM. Our whole car won right as we sat down.

Of course, I'm pregnant, so I couldn't utilize the FPs for ToT or the closed down RNRC and there were no waits for anything else... but I still teared up :ROFLOL:

GrimGrinninAnna

I got them this summer going into Figment @ Epcot, and heard from a friend that she received them there as well, many months later.

I've seen guests walking around in the other parks, but never Magic Kingdom. I've always wondered about the elusive MK dream fastpasses!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom