Dream Along With Mickey

disneymania121

Original Poster
I dont know if this is a rumor, but a cast member told me that Dream Along With Mickey might have it's last show pretty soon, is this just a rumor or is it true?

Fun2BFree

I dunno, but a show with Mickey seems more natural than one with Cinderella, her castle or not. Plus, he does have universal appeal.

(Or maybe I just love the talking heads too much...)

fizzle75

I dunno, but a show with Mickey seems more natural than one with Cinderella, her castle or not. Plus, he does have universal appeal.

(Or maybe I just love the talking heads too much...)

What's the deal with that anyway? I was sooo looking forward to seeing the articulated heads when we went in April but they weren't being used. Are they just being retooled? Will they make an appearance again soon?:shrug:

Figment82

Oh goodness I hope this is just a false rumor. I haven't been so entranced by a castle stage show as I have been with "Dream Along..." I love so much in fact that I would buy a CD recording of the show if it were released. I really can't explain what I love about it so much (those moving heads are amazing) but Cinderellabration was horrible and I can not see a rewrite saving it in any way unless they went all-out and used the full and complete Tokyo version.

ISTCrew20

I really love Dream Along. The music is the very best part. Pretty much our whole YOAMD celebration was lifted directly from Tokyo, music wise. I really like Dream Along, but I know they can do something much better. Cinderellabration was a step in the wrong direction. I would love to see a new show, much like Dream Along, but on a grander scale.

ROEFan88

Not sure if it's true, but a rumor I heard was that Cinderellabration would be returning with a re-write of the script.

I REALLY hope this isn't true! The last time I visited was in Craparellabration's last week in September last year, so I haven't even had the chance to see Dream Along yet!

I really didn't care for that show - it was just so boring. Cinderella Castle needs a stage show with all the main Disney characters in it, IMO, and from what I've read/seen, Dream Along looks pretty good.

100 Acre HS

I dont know if this is a rumor, but a cast member told me that Dream Along With Mickey might have it's last show pretty soon, is this just a rumor or is it true?
If a cast member told you, then yes...that would be a rumor. This "rumor" is complete crap, that show is going no where anytime soon, and it will be appearing without a doubt at Pirates & Princess events. How about you let us get Block Party online before you start creating more work for us :brick:
I mean this in a very friendly, yet overwhelmed way.

VanityVictim

Hm...

I'm torn to whether I like this rumor or not.

I like DAWM, but I can recite the entire thing to you.
I've seen it a good 10 times. Not counting the times when I'm crawling through the crowds to get by while it's going on.

joanna71985

What's the deal with that anyway? I was sooo looking forward to seeing the articulated heads when we went in April but they weren't being used. Are they just being retooled? Will they make an appearance again soon?:shrug:

They are out every day. However, there are conditions that will make them not be used.

Jellyfish

I hope so, that stuff with cinderalla is starting to get slightly on my nerves, tbh i dont really like the disney princess people, i love the good ol' classics, like SIMBA!!! and Bambi! :D

Chape19714

I haven't heard anything about Dream Along going anywhere. However, there may be some changes to the show pretty soon. As for Cinderellabration, It could very well be for parties or only at night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom