Downtown Disney/ Disney Quest

Dwarful

What is the best way to get to Downtown Disney, specifically Disney Quest, from All Star Movies? Usually we don't go to DD til our last day and then we drive over. I was looking at the layout in my Passporter Book and the bus stop seems to be at the opposite end, compared to where DQ is. So is it easier to drive over or take the buses? Normally we take the buses to all the parks from the resorts w/o problem. Thanks

TinkRBell427

Well, the buses have two bus stops at DTD. The bus first stops near the Marketplace and then heads to the west side. I can't remember, but I think the stop is right near Planet Hollywood. So if Planet Hollywood is a good stop for ya, I would say take the buses, why drive and use your gas!:animwink:
Hope that helped!:wave:

Upvote 0

mro415

The first bus location is closest to cirque de sole.. the second kind of behind the christmas store in DTD, and also behind the art of disney store? Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

maryszhi

the bus is the best way from there. if you want something scenic, and dont mind the trek, go to magic kingdom, take the bus to port orleans riverside, and then walk to the boat dock, and then take the boat to downtown disney

Upvote 0

Philo

Getting a bus is the easy way! There's no need to drive so long as your prepared to wait for the buses (which isn't really a long wait anyway).

If your going at night then be prepared to see some drunk people (unless your going after PI closes)

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Original Poster
Thanks so much. I wanted to leave the van parked and not have to drive at all. We have never really had much issue with the disney transportation. But I didn't see that second stop. So bus it will be! Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom